Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
Service provider according to Section 13 of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible body in accordance with Section 3 Para. 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is TeileHaus24, owner: Sascha Egermann, Am Lautberg 2, 09376 Oelsnitz, see our imprint.
Section 2 Rights to information and revocation
You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data stored by us, as well as their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of the storage.
If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke it at any time.
Any requests for information, requests for information or contradictions to data processing should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or to the following in section 1 para. 2 address.
Section 3 Data Security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks in data transmissions and before obtaining knowledge by third parties. These are adapted according to the current state of the art.
Section 4 Collection of personal data in the event of informational use
When using the website in an informsive way, i.e. if you do not register, register or otherwise provide us with any information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to you in order to visit to the website. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
Furthermore, when you use the website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall Internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Third-Party Cookies (third-party)
- Flash cookies (permanent use).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which allows different requests from your browser to be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as: For example, “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome.
This stored information is stored separately from any further data provided by us. In particular, the data of cookies will not be linked to your further data.
Section 5 Use of Google Analytics
This Website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies,” Text Files that are stored on Your Computer and that allow You to Analyze your use of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in US A and stored there. However, if IPanonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and other services related to website and internet usage. to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by adjusting your browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the data available at the following link. Download and install the browser plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the _anonymizeIp()extension. As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated, thus excluding direct personal redress.
The use of Google Analytics is in accordance with the requirements agreed by the German data protection authorities with Google. Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User Conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Section 6 Use of Google AdSense
This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense. The purpose of this is to present you with advertising designed for your interests. These ads are recognizable by the “Google Ads” notice in each ad.
By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have visited our website. To do this, Google sets a cookie on your computer. The data referred to in Section 4 of this declaration will be transmitted. In addition, so-called web beacons are used, these are invisible graphics with which your user behavior on this website is evaluated. The IP address transmitted by Your Browser As Part of Google AdSense will not be merged with other Google data. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection. This data is transferred to the USA and evaluated there. It is possible that this data will be passed on to contractual partners of Google and to authorities. Diese Website hat auch Google AdSense-Anzeigen von Drittanbietern aktiviert. The above data can be transferred to these third parties (the listing can be found under https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/answer/94149).
You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in several ways:
- by adjusting your browser software appropriately, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving third-party ads;
- by disabling interest-based ads from Google via the link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences, this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies;
- by disabling the interest-based advertisements of providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulatory campaign, the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies;
- by permanently deactivating Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers, the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.
However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to the full extent.
http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/technologies/ads and information about DoubleClick cookies: http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090.
There are ideas out there, that just have to be implemented!
Don’t be shy, approach us, even if you have an idea or a (technical) problem, that seems unsolvable. We will always try to find an individual and affordable solution.